The Wilmot Softball Association is now accepting applications for Head Coach positions for the 2019 Rep teams. If you are interested in applying for a team, please note the following:
- The time commitment is large. This will include 2018 Fall tryouts - 2019 Spring Training and Practices - 2019 Summer Practices/Games/Tournaments - if you are not openly available without restrictions -please do not apply.
- Previous Coaching experience is required.
- A valid Police Check must be on file with the WSA or made available prior to September 1st, 2018.
- You may be requested to participate in an interview process.
- Due to the potential volume of applications and time restrictions, only the successful candidates will be contacted. A list of Rep coaches will be posted when positions are filled and this will serve as communication to those candidates that did not obtain a Head Coach position. Unsuccessful candidates are encouraged to re-apply as Assistant Coaches or Head Coaches for Local/House League teams when the portal reopens to do so.
To see the list of available positions and for instructions on how to apply, please CLICK HERE.
Questions or concerns relating to this process can be directed to email@example.com
North Waterloo Rural Softball League - Season Review Meeting
Wilmot Rec Centre - Wayne Roth Meeting Room
North Waterloo Rural Softball League - Season Review Meeting Wilmot Rec Centre - Wayne Roth Meeting Room